for me it seems to be too complicated to solve X*A=B, like A'*X'=B' with DTRTRS. Moreover A is triangular and with B are parts of one matrix. How to solve this "standardized" problem efficient?
* DTRSM solves one of the matrix equations
* op( A )*X = alpha*B, or X*op( A ) = alpha*B,
* where alpha is a scalar, X and B are m by n matrices, A is a unit, or
* non-unit, upper or lower triangular matrix and op( A ) is one of
* op( A ) = A or op( A ) = A**T.
* The matrix X is overwritten on B.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest