Open discussion regarding features, bugs, issues, vendors, etc.
I am a new user. Sorry, if the questions below are already answered, please point me to that link
1. Is there Fortran 77 version of LaPack?
2. Is it possible to run it in a single Windows computer?
3. I would like to solve an under-determined system of equations, is there any simple example that walks me through the routines being called ?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:32 pm
1-LAPACK is using Fortran 90 features but the syntax is still FORTRAN 77
2-For Windows see: http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/index.html
3- See http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/viewtopic.php?t=2890
- Site Admin
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:07 pm
Return to User Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest