Open discussion regarding features, bugs, issues, vendors, etc.
I am in need of a routine that can read a very large matrix from an external file and distribute across a processor grid for use with various pblas routines.
Typically this matrix would be too large to store on a single node prior to redistribution so could someone explain:
(1) if the PDLAREAD routine can read from a file and redistribute without constructing the full matrix on a single node prior to redistribution?
(2) which file format is expected for the input matrix i.e. unformatted or formatted file formats?
Thanks in advance,
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:06 pm
- Location: Irish Centre for High-End Computing
I am wondering if you have found a solution to your query, as I am trying to do the same thing now, trying to read a very large matrix that is
saved into multiple files, trying to read it into multiple matrices. Any hint will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Sara.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm
Its been a long time since this thread was first open. I was wondering if any of you solved the problem ?
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:42 am
- Location: montreal
Return to User Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest