The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000007b)

Post here if you have a question about linking your program with LAPACK or ScaLAPACK library

The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000007b)

Postby Eigen_solver » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:04 am

Hi all,

I'm using the latest LAPACK precompiled libraries and dlls but when I try to run a program which includes Lapack routines from Fortran I get the following erro message "The application was unable to start correctly (ox0000007b) Click OK to close application ". I'm using the Code::Block as IDE editor and I'm sure that I set the configuration to link the Lapack library correctly(enviromental variables, compiler settings, setting the dlls at right location, etc.., ) during the run time otherwise I'm supposed to get the compile time or program wouldn't even be compiled.

Probably this issue has got nothing to do with Lapack library but I just wanted to know If any of you experienced such a discrepancy before and how you solved it. I googled for that it reveals that there is a mismatch in the required dlls but couldn't spot exactly which and how to fix it .

Your help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Eigen_solver

Re: The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000007

Postby Eigen_solver » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:14 am

Dear All,

The issue is solved, It was my fault I've downloaded x64 version of the required dlls. Sorry for that.

Regards,
Eigen_solver

Re: The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000007

Postby JamesEubank » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 am

Yeah it happened also with me on some other software installation. But i don't think I changed to 64-version. I just purchased a new laptop. Luckily, it has 64-version. Now problem solved :wink:
JamesEubank

Return to Linking Problem