message treated as spam

Open discussion for MAGMA library (Matrix Algebra on GPU and Multicore Architectures)

message treated as spam

Postby tlyons » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:50 am

Hi, I am new and t5ying to post a message - it is consistently refusing to post and is accused of being spam.
tlyons

Re: message treated as spam

Postby mgates3 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:43 pm

[posting on tlyons behalf]

Background: Windows environment all versions of C++ on VS2008-2015 + Intel 16 fortran, + mkl etc. - existing code multicore non mpi with very heavy lapack / svd content drawing on MKL and OMP. Wanting to make it flexible to using GPU etc. Test machines have low powered Quadro (2100M and K4000) but IO also have acess to aLinux based system with a Titan.

Have just built your Magma successfully using vs2013 in Intel command line environment. Ultimately the cmake file ran and generates a solution that worked!

Running the tests was very problematic and the python script needed to be modified to work in windows, shell out correctly etc. But it does now work and the small and medium sized tests work.

EXCEPT - the NAN tests fail.

I would like guidance on this as it seems important?

I am happy to share the updated python scripts if they were useful but don't want to interfere.

Best regards
Terry
mgates3

Postby mgates3 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:48 pm

[synopsis of email]

Yes, updates for run_tests.py to work on Windows would be welcome.

I don't know any reason the testing_*nan_inf testers would not run on Windows, but those functions are for debugging and not used in any algorithm, so not crucial.

-mark
mgates3

Postby frank808 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:48 pm

I have the same problem, couldn't post my message here. Could you please help?

Errormessage I received:
"This message was flagged as spam and has been denied."
frank808

Return to User discussion