MAGMA 1.2.1 was released on June 29, 2012. This release provides the following new functionalities and improvements:
- Fix bug in [zcsd]getrf_gpu.cpp;
- Fix workspace requirement for SVD in [zcsd]gesvd.cpp;
- Fix a bug in freeing pinned memory (in interface_cuda/alloc.cpp);
- Fix a bug in [zcsd]geqrf_mgpu.cpp;
- Fix zdotc to use cblas for portability;
- Fix uppercase entries in blas/lapack headers;
- Use magma_int_t in blas/lapack headers, and fix sources accordingly;
- Fix magma_is_devptr error handling;
- Add magma_malloc_cpu to allocate CPU memory aligned to 32-byte boundary for performance and reproducibility;
- Fix memory leaks in latrd* and zcgeqrsv_gpu
- Remove dependency on CUDA device driver
- Add QR with pivoting in CPU interface (functions [zcsd]geqp3)
- Add hegst/sygst Fortran interface
- Improve performance of gesv CPU interface by 30%
- Improve performance of ungqr/orgqr CPU and GPU interfaces by 30%; more for small matrices.
Further detail can be found in the ReleaseNotes.
See the MAGMA software homepage for a download link.