MAGMA MIC 1.4.0 is now available. This release provides implementations for MAGMA's one-sided (LU, QR, and Cholesky) and two-sided (Hessenberg, bi- and tridiagonal reductions) dense matrix factorizations, as well as linear and eigenproblem solver for Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors. More information on the approach is given in this presentation.
The MAGMA MIC 1.4.0 release adds
- Added port of MAGMA Sparse, including:
CG, GMRES, BiCGSTAB (support for both bybrid and native versions);
- Added mixed-precision iterative refinement auxiliary routines and a solver for symmetric and positive definite matrices
- Improved dsymv and dgemv in expert interface
- Added auxiliary bulge chasing routines used in two-stage eigensolvers
- Accelerated reductions to tridiagonal (dsytrd) and upper Hessenberg form (dgehrd) using the expert dsymv and dgemv, respectively
- Added test drivers and benchmarking routines.
See the Software section for a download link.