MAGMA MIC 1.3 is now available. This release provides implementations for MAGMA's one-sided (LU, QR, and Cholesky) and two-sided (Hessenberg, bi- and tridiagonal reductions) dense matrix factorizations, as well as linear and eigenproblem solver for Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors. More information on the approach is given in this presentation.
The MAGMA MIC 1.3 release adds
- Usage and performance improvements
- Bunch-Kaufman factorization for symmetric indefinite matrices
- LU without pivoting in CPU and MIC interfaces
- Random Butterfly Transformation (RBT)
- A new solver based on RBT + LU without pivoting + iterative refinement
See the Software section for a download link.