MAGMA MIC 1.3.1 is now available. This release provides implementations for MAGMA's one-sided (LU, QR, and Cholesky) and two-sided (Hessenberg, bi- and tridiagonal reductions) dense matrix factorizations, as well as linear and eigenproblem solver for Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors. More information on the approach is given in this presentation.
The MAGMA MIC 1.3.1 release adds
- Added orthogonal transformations routines
- Added SVD routine using divide and conquer algorithm
- Performance optimizations for the two-sided factorizations
(reductions to bidiagonal, tridiagonal, and upper Hessenberg)
- Added zscal, hemv for CPU, copy functions
- Added LDLt without pivoting
- Added hybrid solver for symmetric indefinite problems using the Bunch-Kaufman diagonal pivoting method
See the Software section for a download link.