clMAGMA is an OpenCL port of MAGMA. It supports AMD GPUs. The clMAGMA library dependancies, in particular optimized GPU OpenCL BLAS and CPU optimized BLAS and LAPACK for AMD hardware, can be found in the AMD clMath Libraries (formerly APPML).
Included in the clMAGMA 1.3 release are routines for the following algorithms:
- LU, QR, and Cholesky factorizations in both real and complex arithmetic (single and double);
- Linear and least squares solvers based on correspondingly the LU/Cholesky and QR factorizations in both real and complex arithmetic (single and double);
- Reductions to Hessenberg, bidiagonal, and tridiagonal forms using orthgonal similarity transformationsin both real and complex arithmetic (single and double);
- Eigen and singular value problem solvers in both real and complex arithmetic (single and double);
- Orthogonal transformation routines.
Copyright © 2018 The University of Tennessee. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
· Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
· Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer listed in this license in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
· Neither the name of the copyright holders nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. in no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.