MagmaDNN 0.2 is now available. MagnaDNN provides HP data analytics and machine learning tools using MAGMA as its computational backend. Updates in this release include:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements;
- Winograd convolutions to accelerate CNNs;
- Hyperparameter optimization framework;
- MNIST and CIFAR-10 benchmarks using MagmaDNN;
- Performance comparisons, accuracy validations, etc. (w\ TensorFlow, Theano, and PyTorch).
More information on MagmaDNN 0.2 is given in this presentation.
MagmaDNN's repository is on Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/icl/magmadnn.
Copyright © 2019 The University of Tennessee. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
· Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
· Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer listed in this license in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
· Neither the name of the copyright holders nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. in no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.