Both GridSolve and the GridSolve Windows Client Library have a new release to version 0.16.0.
New features and enhancements include:
- added client interfaces for Octave and IDL (Interactive Data Language)
- simplified the gsIDL format by allowing attributes to be defined as applying to the whole file
- added ability to use MySQL as the database (default is Sqlite3).
- added Java demo for Povray service
- improved speed of server registration
- many bug fixes
Read the complete ChangeLog.
Download from the Software section.