The GridSolve Client/Server/Agent and GridSolve Windows Client Library have been updated.
GridSolve 0.19.1 offers a number of enhancements and bug fixes over the 0.18.0 codebase.
An overview of changes is below:
- Added integration with SmartGridSolve through a collaborative effort with UCD Ireland
- Added ability to change Agent scheduler at run-time via a SIGHUP Signal
- Added GRIDSOLVE_DATA_DIR server attribute, which allows specifying where data files are to be stored
- Added GS_kill_all command to kill all components
- Added sequencing API and Strassen's algorithm example (beta!)
- Fixed build failures due to lack of Fortran compiler
- Fixed minor bugs when using newer versions of GCC
For a full list of changes addressed in previous releases see the ChangeLog.
GridSolve is available for download from:
Best regards from the GridSolve developers at UTK and UCD.
- Keith Seymour (UTK)
- Asim YarKhan (UTK)
- Thomas Brady (UCD Ireland)