PapiEx is an easy to use tool for collecting application scale PAPI (and other) performance data.
For more information and to download the software, please visit the The PapiEx Bitbucket Page.
- Target audience
- End-users, Q/A, developers
- Problem it addresses
- Simply gather meaningful performance, memory and timing information from inside an uninstrumented application
- Remove guesswork and falsehoods from user surveys
- Make performance data collection, trivial, natural and pervasive
- Enable performance regression testing
- Allow better utilization and resources planning
- Handles all run modes transparently
- Provide multi-level data reduction
- Human and machine readable output format