PAPI 5.1.1 is Here
PAPI 5.1.1, a new incremental release of PAPI is now ready for download.
The main reason for this release was to add support for Intel IvyBridge EP.
But while we were at it we couldn't resist throwing in a few more things including:
- build fixes for SPARC and IA64
- assorted perf_event fixes, including support for perf_event_paranoid = 2
- CUDA component fixes to eventset ordering
- ARM support for pthread_mutexes
- better overflow support for BG/Q components
- tighter logic in the execution of the run_tests.sh script
As always, you can get more details on these changes in the file ChangeLogP511.txt inside the PAPI tarball.
Copyright © 2014 The University of Tennessee. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
· Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
· Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer listed in this license in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
· Neither the name of the copyright holders nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. in no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.