Finally the 1.0.0 is out!
The DPLASMA layer provided supports all basic datatypes (s,d,z,c) for the following kernels:
- Linear Systems of Equations: Cholesky, LU (inc. pivoting and partial pivotin), LDL (prototype)
- Least Squares: QR & LQ; -- Parameterized QR (all possible trees) (factorization / generation of Q)
- Symmetric Eigenvalue Problem: Reduction to Band (prototype)
- Level 3 Tile BLAS: GEMM, TRSM, TRMM, HEMM/SYMM, HERK/SYRK, HER2K/SYR2K
- Please visit the project wiki for more information about the compilation, installation, howto and FAQ.
- the GPU supports is enabled, but use at your own risk
- parameterized QR only supports cases where N and M are multiple of the tile size.
- MPI is required for distributed runs, HWLOC is required for hardware-aware features
Download version 1.0.0
Copyright © 2015 The University of Tennessee. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
· Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
· Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer listed in this license in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
· Neither the name of the copyright holders nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. in no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.