- LAPACK-compliant LU factorization,
- symmetric eigenvalue problem routines (eigenvalues only, no eigenvectors yet),
- singular value decomposition routines (singular values only, no singular vectors yet),
- generalized eigenvalue problem routines (symmetric positive definite systems only),
- tree-based QR and LQ routines supporting all input parameters Left/Right, NoTrans/Trans/ConjTrans.
WARNING: The integration of the new LAPACK-compliant LU factorization introduced some changes in the LU factorization interface.
PLASMA_xgetrf, PLASMA_xgetrf_Tile and PLASMA_xgetrf_Tile_Async are referring to this New feature.
And PLASMA_xgetrf_incpiv, PLASMA_xgetrf_incpiv_Tile and PLASMA_xgetrf_incpiv_Tile_Async are referring to the previous incremental pivoting routines.
For further details, view http://icl.cs.utk.edu/projectsfiles/plasma/pubs/ReleaseNotes.