PLASMA 2.4.2 has been released.
This package contains:
- New version of quark removing active waiting and allowing user to bind tasks to set of cores.
- Installer: Fix compatibility issues between plasma-installer and PGI compiler reported on Kraken by A. Bouteiller.
- Fix one memory leak with Hwloc.
- Introduce a new kernel for the recursive LU operation on tile layout which reduces cache misses.
- Fix several bugs and introduce new features thanks to people from Fujitsu and NAG :
- The new LU factorization with partial pivoting introduced in release 2.4 is now working on rectangular matrices.
- Add missing functions to Fortran 77 interface.
- Add a new Fortran 90 interface to all LAPACK and Tile interface.
Asynchronous interface and mixed precision routines are not available
- Fix arguments order in header files to fit implementation.
All files are available for download in the Software section of the PLASMA site.