PLASMA source code version 2.5.2
Source code for PLASMA libraries.
We strongly recommend to use the plasma installer, which will automatically download this package and install all other dependencies if required.
This package contains the following updates:
- Add -m and -n options to timing routines to define matrix size without using ranges
- Fix a minor bug that appears when combining muti-threaded tasks with thread-masks in Quark. Previously, the thread mask was not respected when the tasks of the multi-threaded task were being assigned to threads.
- Fix illegal division by 0 that occured when matrix size was smaller than the tile size during inplace layout translation. See http://icl.cs.utk.edu/plasma/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1684&p=2374#p2374
- Fix the QUARK_REGION bug that was limiting performance of QR/LQ factorization in the last release.
- Fix illegal division by 0 when first numa node detected by HwLoc is empty. Thanks to Jim for those two bug reports, see http://icl.cs.utk.edu/plasma/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1680.
- Fix integer size that was creating overflow in tile pointers computation. Thanks to SGI for the bug report.
For further details, view ReleaseNotes.
Copyright © 2017 The University of Tennessee. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
· Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
· Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer listed in this license in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
· Neither the name of the copyright holders nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. in no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.