PLASMA source code version 2.6.0
Source code for PLASMA libraries.
We strongly recommend to use the plasma installer, which will automatically download this package and install all other dependencies if required.
This package contains the following updates:
- libcoreblas has been made fully independent. All dependencies to libplasma and libquark have been removed. A pkg-config file has been added to ease compilation of projects using the stand-alone coreblas library.
- New routines PLASMA_[sdcz]pltmg[_Tile[_Async]], for PLasma Test Matrices Generation, have been added to create special test matrices from the Matlab gallery. This includes Cauchy, Circulant, Fiedler, Foster, Hadamard, Hankel, Householder and many other matrices.
- Add norms computation for triangular matrices: PLASMA_[sdcz]lantr[_Tile[_Async]], and dependent kernels.
- Doxygen documentation of coreblas kernels have been updated.
- Fix problem reported by J. Dobson from NAG on thread settings modification made in singular values, eigen values toutines when MKL is used.
For further details, view ReleaseNotes.
Copyright © 2014 The University of Tennessee. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
· Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
· Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer listed in this license in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
· Neither the name of the copyright holders nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. in no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.