public class DGBTRS
- extends java.lang.Object
DGBTRS is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dgbtrs.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DGBTRS solves a system of linear equations
* A * X = B or A' * X = B
* with a general band matrix A using the LU factorization computed
* by DGBTRF.
* TRANS (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies the form of the system of equations.
* = 'N': A * X = B (No transpose)
* = 'T': A'* X = B (Transpose)
* = 'C': A'* X = B (Conjugate transpose = Transpose)
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* KL (input) INTEGER
* The number of subdiagonals within the band of A. KL >= 0.
* KU (input) INTEGER
* The number of superdiagonals within the band of A. KU >= 0.
* NRHS (input) INTEGER
* The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns
* of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
* AB (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDAB,N)
* Details of the LU factorization of the band matrix A, as
* computed by DGBTRF. U is stored as an upper triangular band
* matrix with KL+KU superdiagonals in rows 1 to KL+KU+1, and
* the multipliers used during the factorization are stored in
* rows KL+KU+2 to 2*KL+KU+1.
* LDAB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array AB. LDAB >= 2*KL+KU+1.
* IPIV (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
* The pivot indices; for 1 <= i <= N, row i of the matrix was
* interchanged with row IPIV(i).
* B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
* On entry, the right hand side matrix B.
* On exit, the solution matrix X.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DGBTRS(java.lang.String trans,