public class DGETC2
- extends java.lang.Object
DGETC2 is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dgetc2.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DGETC2 computes an LU factorization with complete pivoting of the
* n-by-n matrix A. The factorization has the form A = P * L * U * Q,
* where P and Q are permutation matrices, L is lower triangular with
* unit diagonal elements and U is upper triangular.
* This is the Level 2 BLAS algorithm.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA, N)
* On entry, the n-by-n matrix A to be factored.
* On exit, the factors L and U from the factorization
* A = P*L*U*Q; the unit diagonal elements of L are not stored.
* If U(k, k) appears to be less than SMIN, U(k, k) is given the
* value of SMIN, i.e., giving a nonsingular perturbed system.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* IPIV (output) INTEGER array, dimension(N).
* The pivot indices; for 1 <= i <= N, row i of the
* matrix has been interchanged with row IPIV(i).
* JPIV (output) INTEGER array, dimension(N).
* The pivot indices; for 1 <= j <= N, column j of the
* matrix has been interchanged with column JPIV(j).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* > 0: if INFO = k, U(k, k) is likely to produce owerflow if
* we try to solve for x in Ax = b. So U is perturbed to
* avoid the overflow.
* Further Details
* Based on contributions by
* Bo Kagstrom and Peter Poromaa, Department of Computing Science,
* Umea University, S-901 87 Umea, Sweden.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DGETC2(int n,