public class DGTTRS
- extends java.lang.Object
DGTTRS is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dgttrs.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DGTTRS solves one of the systems of equations
* A*X = B or A'*X = B,
* with a tridiagonal matrix A using the LU factorization computed
* by DGTTRF.
* TRANS (input) CHARACTER
* Specifies the form of the system of equations.
* = 'N': A * X = B (No transpose)
* = 'T': A'* X = B (Transpose)
* = 'C': A'* X = B (Conjugate transpose = Transpose)
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A.
* NRHS (input) INTEGER
* The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns
* of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
* DL (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1)
* The (n-1) multipliers that define the matrix L from the
* LU factorization of A.
* D (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* The n diagonal elements of the upper triangular matrix U from
* the LU factorization of A.
* DU (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1)
* The (n-1) elements of the first super-diagonal of U.
* DU2 (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-2)
* The (n-2) elements of the second super-diagonal of U.
* IPIV (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
* The pivot indices; for 1 <= i <= n, row i of the matrix was
* interchanged with row IPIV(i). IPIV(i) will always be either
* i or i+1; IPIV(i) = i indicates a row interchange was not
* B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
* On entry, the matrix of right hand side vectors B.
* On exit, B is overwritten by the solution vectors X.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* .. Local Scalars ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DGTTRS(java.lang.String trans,