public class DLAMC1
- extends java.lang.Object
DLAMC1 is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dlamc1.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DLAMC1 determines the machine parameters given by BETA, T, RND, and
* BETA (output) INTEGER
* The base of the machine.
* T (output) INTEGER
* The number of ( BETA ) digits in the mantissa.
* RND (output) LOGICAL
* Specifies whether proper rounding ( RND = .TRUE. ) or
* chopping ( RND = .FALSE. ) occurs in addition. This may not
* be a reliable guide to the way in which the machine performs
* its arithmetic.
* IEEE1 (output) LOGICAL
* Specifies whether rounding appears to be done in the IEEE
* 'round to nearest' style.
* Further Details
* The routine is based on the routine ENVRON by Malcolm and
* incorporates suggestions by Gentleman and Marovich. See
* Malcolm M. A. (1972) Algorithms to reveal properties of
* floating-point arithmetic. Comms. of the ACM, 15, 949-951.
* Gentleman W. M. and Marovich S. B. (1974) More on algorithms
* that reveal properties of floating point arithmetic units.
* Comms. of the ACM, 17, 276-277.
* .. Local Scalars ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DLAMC1(intW beta,