public class DLAMC3
- extends java.lang.Object
DLAMC3 is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dlamc3.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DLAMC3 is intended to force A and B to be stored prior to doing
* the addition of A and B , for use in situations where optimizers
* might hold one of these in a register.
* A, B (input) DOUBLE PRECISION
* The values A and B.
* .. Executable Statements ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static double DLAMC3(double a,