public class DLAMC4
- extends java.lang.Object
DLAMC4 is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dlamc4.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DLAMC4 is a service routine for DLAMC2.
* EMIN (output) EMIN
* The minimum exponent before (gradual) underflow, computed by
* setting A = START and dividing by BASE until the previous A
* can not be recovered.
* START (input) DOUBLE PRECISION
* The starting point for determining EMIN.
* BASE (input) INTEGER
* The base of the machine.
* .. Local Scalars ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DLAMC4(intW emin,