public class DLANSY
- extends java.lang.Object
DLANSY is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dlansy.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DLANSY returns the value of the one norm, or the Frobenius norm, or
* the infinity norm, or the element of largest absolute value of a
* real symmetric matrix A.
* DLANSY returns the value
* DLANSY = ( max(abs(A(i,j))), NORM = 'M' or 'm'
* ( norm1(A), NORM = '1', 'O' or 'o'
* ( normI(A), NORM = 'I' or 'i'
* ( normF(A), NORM = 'F', 'f', 'E' or 'e'
* where norm1 denotes the one norm of a matrix (maximum column sum),
* normI denotes the infinity norm of a matrix (maximum row sum) and
* normF denotes the Frobenius norm of a matrix (square root of sum of
* squares). Note that max(abs(A(i,j))) is not a matrix norm.
* NORM (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies the value to be returned in DLANSY as described
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether the upper or lower triangular part of the
* symmetric matrix A is to be referenced.
* = 'U': Upper triangular part of A is referenced
* = 'L': Lower triangular part of A is referenced
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0. When N = 0, DLANSY is
* set to zero.
* A (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* The symmetric matrix A. If UPLO = 'U', the leading n by n
* upper triangular part of A contains the upper triangular part
* of the matrix A, and the strictly lower triangular part of A
* is not referenced. If UPLO = 'L', the leading n by n lower
* triangular part of A contains the lower triangular part of
* the matrix A, and the strictly upper triangular part of A is
* not referenced.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(N,1).
* WORK (workspace) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LWORK),
* where LWORK >= N when NORM = 'I' or '1' or 'O'; otherwise,
* WORK is not referenced.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static double DLANSY(java.lang.String norm,