public class DLANTR
- extends java.lang.Object
DLANTR is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dlantr.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DLANTR returns the value of the one norm, or the Frobenius norm, or
* the infinity norm, or the element of largest absolute value of a
* trapezoidal or triangular matrix A.
* DLANTR returns the value
* DLANTR = ( max(abs(A(i,j))), NORM = 'M' or 'm'
* ( norm1(A), NORM = '1', 'O' or 'o'
* ( normI(A), NORM = 'I' or 'i'
* ( normF(A), NORM = 'F', 'f', 'E' or 'e'
* where norm1 denotes the one norm of a matrix (maximum column sum),
* normI denotes the infinity norm of a matrix (maximum row sum) and
* normF denotes the Frobenius norm of a matrix (square root of sum of
* squares). Note that max(abs(A(i,j))) is not a matrix norm.
* NORM (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies the value to be returned in DLANTR as described
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether the matrix A is upper or lower trapezoidal.
* = 'U': Upper trapezoidal
* = 'L': Lower trapezoidal
* Note that A is triangular instead of trapezoidal if M = N.
* DIAG (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether or not the matrix A has unit diagonal.
* = 'N': Non-unit diagonal
* = 'U': Unit diagonal
* M (input) INTEGER
* The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0, and if
* UPLO = 'U', M <= N. When M = 0, DLANTR is set to zero.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0, and if
* UPLO = 'L', N <= M. When N = 0, DLANTR is set to zero.
* A (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* The trapezoidal matrix A (A is triangular if M = N).
* If UPLO = 'U', the leading m by n upper trapezoidal part of
* the array A contains the upper trapezoidal matrix, and the
* strictly lower triangular part of A is not referenced.
* If UPLO = 'L', the leading m by n lower trapezoidal part of
* the array A contains the lower trapezoidal matrix, and the
* strictly upper triangular part of A is not referenced. Note
* that when DIAG = 'U', the diagonal elements of A are not
* referenced and are assumed to be one.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(M,1).
* WORK (workspace) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LWORK),
* where LWORK >= M when NORM = 'I'; otherwise, WORK is not
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static double DLANTR(java.lang.String norm,