public class DLAQGE
- extends java.lang.Object
DLAQGE is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dlaqge.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DLAQGE equilibrates a general M by N matrix A using the row and
* scaling factors in the vectors R and C.
* M (input) INTEGER
* The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* On entry, the M by N matrix A.
* On exit, the equilibrated matrix. See EQUED for the form of
* the equilibrated matrix.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(M,1).
* R (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (M)
* The row scale factors for A.
* C (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* The column scale factors for A.
* ROWCND (input) DOUBLE PRECISION
* Ratio of the smallest R(i) to the largest R(i).
* COLCND (input) DOUBLE PRECISION
* Ratio of the smallest C(i) to the largest C(i).
* AMAX (input) DOUBLE PRECISION
* Absolute value of largest matrix entry.
* EQUED (output) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies the form of equilibration that was done.
* = 'N': No equilibration
* = 'R': Row equilibration, i.e., A has been premultiplied by
* = 'C': Column equilibration, i.e., A has been postmultiplied
* by diag(C).
* = 'B': Both row and column equilibration, i.e., A has been
* replaced by diag(R) * A * diag(C).
* Internal Parameters
* THRESH is a threshold value used to decide if row or column scaling
* should be done based on the ratio of the row or column scaling
* factors. If ROWCND < THRESH, row scaling is done, and if
* COLCND < THRESH, column scaling is done.
* LARGE and SMALL are threshold values used to decide if row scaling
* should be done based on the absolute size of the largest matrix
* element. If AMAX > LARGE or AMAX < SMALL, row scaling is done.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DLAQGE(int m,