public class DLARUV
- extends java.lang.Object
DLARUV is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dlaruv.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DLARUV returns a vector of n random real numbers from a uniform (0,1)
* distribution (n <= 128).
* This is an auxiliary routine called by DLARNV and ZLARNV.
* ISEED (input/output) INTEGER array, dimension (4)
* On entry, the seed of the random number generator; the array
* elements must be between 0 and 4095, and ISEED(4) must be
* On exit, the seed is updated.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The number of random numbers to be generated. N <= 128.
* X (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* The generated random numbers.
* Further Details
* This routine uses a multiplicative congruential method with modulus
* 2**48 and multiplier 33952834046453 (see G.S.Fishman,
* 'Multiplicative congruential random number generators with modulus
* 2**b: an exhaustive analysis for b = 32 and a partial analysis for
* b = 48', Math. Comp. 189, pp 331-344, 1990).
* 48-bit integers are stored in 4 integer array elements with 12 bits
* per element. Hence the routine is portable across machines with
* integers of 32 bits or more.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DLARUV(int iseed,