public class DPBTF2
- extends java.lang.Object
DPBTF2 is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dpbtf2.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DPBTF2 computes the Cholesky factorization of a real symmetric
* positive definite band matrix A.
* The factorization has the form
* A = U' * U , if UPLO = 'U', or
* A = L * L', if UPLO = 'L',
* where U is an upper triangular matrix, U' is the transpose of U, and
* L is lower triangular.
* This is the unblocked version of the algorithm, calling Level 2 BLAS.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether the upper or lower triangular part of the
* symmetric matrix A is stored:
* = 'U': Upper triangular
* = 'L': Lower triangular
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* KD (input) INTEGER
* The number of super-diagonals of the matrix A if UPLO = 'U',
* or the number of sub-diagonals if UPLO = 'L'. KD >= 0.
* AB (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDAB,N)
* On entry, the upper or lower triangle of the symmetric band
* matrix A, stored in the first KD+1 rows of the array. The
* j-th column of A is stored in the j-th column of the array AB
* as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AB(kd+1+i-j,j) = A(i,j) for max(1,j-kd)<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L', AB(1+i-j,j) = A(i,j) for j<=i<=min(n,j+kd).
* On exit, if INFO = 0, the triangular factor U or L from the
* Cholesky factorization A = U'*U or A = L*L' of the band
* matrix A, in the same storage format as A.
* LDAB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array AB. LDAB >= KD+1.
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -k, the k-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = k, the leading minor of order k is not
* positive definite, and the factorization could not be
* Further Details
* The band storage scheme is illustrated by the following example, when
* N = 6, KD = 2, and UPLO = 'U':
* On entry: On exit:
* * * a13 a24 a35 a46 * * u13 u24 u35 u46
* * a12 a23 a34 a45 a56 * u12 u23 u34 u45 u56
* a11 a22 a33 a44 a55 a66 u11 u22 u33 u44 u55 u66
* Similarly, if UPLO = 'L' the format of A is as follows:
* On entry: On exit:
* a11 a22 a33 a44 a55 a66 l11 l22 l33 l44 l55 l66
* a21 a32 a43 a54 a65 * l21 l32 l43 l54 l65 *
* a31 a42 a53 a64 * * l31 l42 l53 l64 * *
* Array elements marked * are not used by the routine.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DPBTF2(java.lang.String uplo,