public class DPOEQU
- extends java.lang.Object
DPOEQU is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dpoequ.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DPOEQU computes row and column scalings intended to equilibrate a
* symmetric positive definite matrix A and reduce its condition number
* (with respect to the two-norm). S contains the scale factors,
* S(i) = 1/sqrt(A(i,i)), chosen so that the scaled matrix B with
* elements B(i,j) = S(i)*A(i,j)*S(j) has ones on the diagonal. This
* choice of S puts the condition number of B within a factor N of the
* smallest possible condition number over all possible diagonal
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* A (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* The N-by-N symmetric positive definite matrix whose scaling
* factors are to be computed. Only the diagonal elements of A
* are referenced.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* S (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* If INFO = 0, S contains the scale factors for A.
* SCOND (output) DOUBLE PRECISION
* If INFO = 0, S contains the ratio of the smallest S(i) to
* the largest S(i). If SCOND >= 0.1 and AMAX is neither too
* large nor too small, it is not worth scaling by S.
* AMAX (output) DOUBLE PRECISION
* Absolute value of largest matrix element. If AMAX is very
* close to overflow or very close to underflow, the matrix
* should be scaled.
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, the i-th diagonal element is nonpositive.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DPOEQU(int n,