public class DPOTRI
- extends java.lang.Object
DPOTRI is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dpotri.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DPOTRI computes the inverse of a real symmetric positive definite
* matrix A using the Cholesky factorization A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T
* computed by DPOTRF.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': Upper triangle of A is stored;
* = 'L': Lower triangle of A is stored.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* On entry, the triangular factor U or L from the Cholesky
* factorization A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T, as computed by
* On exit, the upper or lower triangle of the (symmetric)
* inverse of A, overwriting the input factor U or L.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, the (i,i) element of the factor U or L is
* zero, and the inverse could not be computed.
* .. External Functions ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DPOTRI(java.lang.String uplo,