public class DPOTRS
- extends java.lang.Object
DPOTRS is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dpotrs.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DPOTRS solves a system of linear equations A*X = B with a symmetric
* positive definite matrix A using the Cholesky factorization
* A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T computed by DPOTRF.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': Upper triangle of A is stored;
* = 'L': Lower triangle of A is stored.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* NRHS (input) INTEGER
* The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns
* of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
* A (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* The triangular factor U or L from the Cholesky factorization
* A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T, as computed by DPOTRF.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
* On entry, the right hand side matrix B.
* On exit, the solution matrix X.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DPOTRS(java.lang.String uplo,