public class DPPTRI
- extends java.lang.Object
DPPTRI is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dpptri.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DPPTRI computes the inverse of a real symmetric positive definite
* matrix A using the Cholesky factorization A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T
* computed by DPPTRF.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': Upper triangular factor is stored in AP;
* = 'L': Lower triangular factor is stored in AP.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* AP (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2)
* On entry, the triangular factor U or L from the Cholesky
* factorization A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T, packed columnwise as
* a linear array. The j-th column of U or L is stored in the
* array AP as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AP(i + (j-1)*j/2) = U(i,j) for 1<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L', AP(i + (j-1)*(2n-j)/2) = L(i,j) for j<=i<=n.
* On exit, the upper or lower triangle of the (symmetric)
* inverse of A, overwriting the input factor U or L.
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, the (i,i) element of the factor U or L is
* zero, and the inverse could not be computed.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DPPTRI(java.lang.String uplo,