public class DPTTRF
- extends java.lang.Object
DPTTRF is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dpttrf.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DPTTRF computes the L*D*L' factorization of a real symmetric
* positive definite tridiagonal matrix A. The factorization may also
* be regarded as having the form A = U'*D*U.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* D (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* On entry, the n diagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix
* A. On exit, the n diagonal elements of the diagonal matrix
* D from the L*D*L' factorization of A.
* E (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1)
* On entry, the (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the tridiagonal
* matrix A. On exit, the (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the
* unit bidiagonal factor L from the L*D*L' factorization of A.
* E can also be regarded as the superdiagonal of the unit
* bidiagonal factor U from the U'*D*U factorization of A.
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -k, the k-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = k, the leading minor of order k is not
* positive definite; if k < N, the factorization could not
* be completed, while if k = N, the factorization was
* completed, but D(N) = 0.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DPTTRF(int n,