public class DPTTRS
- extends java.lang.Object
DPTTRS is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dpttrs.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DPTTRS solves a tridiagonal system of the form
* A * X = B
* using the L*D*L' factorization of A computed by DPTTRF. D is a
* diagonal matrix specified in the vector D, L is a unit bidiagonal
* matrix whose subdiagonal is specified in the vector E, and X and B
* are N by NRHS matrices.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the tridiagonal matrix A. N >= 0.
* NRHS (input) INTEGER
* The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns
* of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
* D (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* The n diagonal elements of the diagonal matrix D from the
* L*D*L' factorization of A.
* E (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1)
* The (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the unit bidiagonal factor
* L from the L*D*L' factorization of A. E can also be regarded
* as the superdiagonal of the unit bidiagonal factor U from the
* factorization A = U'*D*U.
* B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
* On entry, the right hand side vectors B for the system of
* linear equations.
* On exit, the solution vectors, X.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -k, the k-th argument had an illegal value
* .. Local Scalars ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DPTTRS(int n,