public class DSBEVD
- extends java.lang.Object
DSBEVD is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dsbevd.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DSBEVD computes all the eigenvalues and, optionally, eigenvectors of
* a real symmetric band matrix A. If eigenvectors are desired, it uses
* a divide and conquer algorithm.
* The divide and conquer algorithm makes very mild assumptions about
* floating point arithmetic. It will work on machines with a guard
* digit in add/subtract, or on those binary machines without guard
* digits which subtract like the Cray X-MP, Cray Y-MP, Cray C-90, or
* Cray-2. It could conceivably fail on hexadecimal or decimal machines
* without guard digits, but we know of none.
* JOBZ (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'N': Compute eigenvalues only;
* = 'V': Compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': Upper triangle of A is stored;
* = 'L': Lower triangle of A is stored.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* KD (input) INTEGER
* The number of superdiagonals of the matrix A if UPLO = 'U',
* or the number of subdiagonals if UPLO = 'L'. KD >= 0.
* AB (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDAB, N)
* On entry, the upper or lower triangle of the symmetric band
* matrix A, stored in the first KD+1 rows of the array. The
* j-th column of A is stored in the j-th column of the array AB
* as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AB(kd+1+i-j,j) = A(i,j) for max(1,j-kd)<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L', AB(1+i-j,j) = A(i,j) for j<=i<=min(n,j+kd).
* On exit, AB is overwritten by values generated during the
* reduction to tridiagonal form. If UPLO = 'U', the first
* superdiagonal and the diagonal of the tridiagonal matrix T
* are returned in rows KD and KD+1 of AB, and if UPLO = 'L',
* the diagonal and first subdiagonal of T are returned in the
* first two rows of AB.
* LDAB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array AB. LDAB >= KD + 1.
* W (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* If INFO = 0, the eigenvalues in ascending order.
* Z (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDZ, N)
* If JOBZ = 'V', then if INFO = 0, Z contains the orthonormal
* eigenvectors of the matrix A, with the i-th column of Z
* holding the eigenvector associated with W(i).
* If JOBZ = 'N', then Z is not referenced.
* LDZ (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array Z. LDZ >= 1, and if
* JOBZ = 'V', LDZ >= max(1,N).
* WORK (workspace/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array,
* dimension (LWORK)
* On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK.
* LWORK (input) INTEGER
* The dimension of the array WORK.
* IF N <= 1, LWORK must be at least 1.
* If JOBZ = 'N' and N > 2, LWORK must be at least 2*N.
* If JOBZ = 'V' and N > 2, LWORK must be at least
* ( 1 + 5*N + 2*N**2 ).
* If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine
* only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns
* this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error
* message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA.
* IWORK (workspace/output) INTEGER array, dimension (LIWORK)
* On exit, if INFO = 0, IWORK(1) returns the optimal LIWORK.
* LIWORK (input) INTEGER
* The dimension of the array LIWORK.
* If JOBZ = 'N' or N <= 1, LIWORK must be at least 1.
* If JOBZ = 'V' and N > 2, LIWORK must be at least 3 + 5*N.
* If LIWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the
* routine only calculates the optimal size of the IWORK array,
* returns this value as the first entry of the IWORK array, and
* no error message related to LIWORK is issued by XERBLA.
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, the algorithm failed to converge; i
* off-diagonal elements of an intermediate tridiagonal
* form did not converge to zero.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DSBEVD(java.lang.String jobz,