public class DSPEV
- extends java.lang.Object
DSPEV is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dspev.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DSPEV computes all the eigenvalues and, optionally, eigenvectors of a
* real symmetric matrix A in packed storage.
* JOBZ (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'N': Compute eigenvalues only;
* = 'V': Compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': Upper triangle of A is stored;
* = 'L': Lower triangle of A is stored.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* AP (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2)
* On entry, the upper or lower triangle of the symmetric matrix
* A, packed columnwise in a linear array. The j-th column of A
* is stored in the array AP as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AP(i + (j-1)*j/2) = A(i,j) for 1<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L', AP(i + (j-1)*(2*n-j)/2) = A(i,j) for j<=i<=n.
* On exit, AP is overwritten by values generated during the
* reduction to tridiagonal form. If UPLO = 'U', the diagonal
* and first superdiagonal of the tridiagonal matrix T overwrite
* the corresponding elements of A, and if UPLO = 'L', the
* diagonal and first subdiagonal of T overwrite the
* corresponding elements of A.
* W (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* If INFO = 0, the eigenvalues in ascending order.
* Z (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDZ, N)
* If JOBZ = 'V', then if INFO = 0, Z contains the orthonormal
* eigenvectors of the matrix A, with the i-th column of Z
* holding the eigenvector associated with W(i).
* If JOBZ = 'N', then Z is not referenced.
* LDZ (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array Z. LDZ >= 1, and if
* JOBZ = 'V', LDZ >= max(1,N).
* WORK (workspace) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (3*N)
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit.
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value.
* > 0: if INFO = i, the algorithm failed to converge; i
* off-diagonal elements of an intermediate tridiagonal
* form did not converge to zero.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DSPEV(java.lang.String jobz,