public class DSYTRI
- extends java.lang.Object
DSYTRI is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dsytri.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DSYTRI computes the inverse of a real symmetric indefinite matrix
* A using the factorization A = U*D*U**T or A = L*D*L**T computed by
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether the details of the factorization are stored
* as an upper or lower triangular matrix.
* = 'U': Upper triangular, form is A = U*D*U**T;
* = 'L': Lower triangular, form is A = L*D*L**T.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* On entry, the block diagonal matrix D and the multipliers
* used to obtain the factor U or L as computed by DSYTRF.
* On exit, if INFO = 0, the (symmetric) inverse of the original
* matrix. If UPLO = 'U', the upper triangular part of the
* inverse is formed and the part of A below the diagonal is not
* referenced; if UPLO = 'L' the lower triangular part of the
* inverse is formed and the part of A above the diagonal is
* not referenced.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* IPIV (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
* Details of the interchanges and the block structure of D
* as determined by DSYTRF.
* WORK (workspace) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, D(i,i) = 0; the matrix is singular and its
* inverse could not be computed.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DSYTRI(java.lang.String uplo,