public class DSYTRS
- extends java.lang.Object
DSYTRS is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dsytrs.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DSYTRS solves a system of linear equations A*X = B with a real
* symmetric matrix A using the factorization A = U*D*U**T or
* A = L*D*L**T computed by DSYTRF.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether the details of the factorization are stored
* as an upper or lower triangular matrix.
* = 'U': Upper triangular, form is A = U*D*U**T;
* = 'L': Lower triangular, form is A = L*D*L**T.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* NRHS (input) INTEGER
* The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns
* of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
* A (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* The block diagonal matrix D and the multipliers used to
* obtain the factor U or L as computed by DSYTRF.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* IPIV (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
* Details of the interchanges and the block structure of D
* as determined by DSYTRF.
* B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
* On entry, the right hand side matrix B.
* On exit, the solution matrix X.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DSYTRS(java.lang.String uplo,