public class DTBTRS
- extends java.lang.Object
DTBTRS is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dtbtrs.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DTBTRS solves a triangular system of the form
* A * X = B or A**T * X = B,
* where A is a triangular band matrix of order N, and B is an
* N-by NRHS matrix. A check is made to verify that A is nonsingular.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': A is upper triangular;
* = 'L': A is lower triangular.
* TRANS (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies the form the system of equations:
* = 'N': A * X = B (No transpose)
* = 'T': A**T * X = B (Transpose)
* = 'C': A**H * X = B (Conjugate transpose = Transpose)
* DIAG (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'N': A is non-unit triangular;
* = 'U': A is unit triangular.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* KD (input) INTEGER
* The number of superdiagonals or subdiagonals of the
* triangular band matrix A. KD >= 0.
* NRHS (input) INTEGER
* The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns
* of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
* AB (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDAB,N)
* The upper or lower triangular band matrix A, stored in the
* first kd+1 rows of AB. The j-th column of A is stored
* in the j-th column of the array AB as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AB(kd+1+i-j,j) = A(i,j) for max(1,j-kd)<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L', AB(1+i-j,j) = A(i,j) for j<=i<=min(n,j+kd).
* If DIAG = 'U', the diagonal elements of A are not referenced
* and are assumed to be 1.
* LDAB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array AB. LDAB >= KD+1.
* B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
* On entry, the right hand side matrix B.
* On exit, if INFO = 0, the solution matrix X.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, the i-th diagonal element of A is zero,
* indicating that the matrix is singular and the
* solutions X have not been computed.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DTBTRS(java.lang.String uplo,