public class DTRTRI
- extends java.lang.Object
DTRTRI is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dtrtri.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DTRTRI computes the inverse of a real upper or lower triangular
* matrix A.
* This is the Level 3 BLAS version of the algorithm.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': A is upper triangular;
* = 'L': A is lower triangular.
* DIAG (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'N': A is non-unit triangular;
* = 'U': A is unit triangular.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* On entry, the triangular matrix A. If UPLO = 'U', the
* leading N-by-N upper triangular part of the array A contains
* the upper triangular matrix, and the strictly lower
* triangular part of A is not referenced. If UPLO = 'L', the
* leading N-by-N lower triangular part of the array A contains
* the lower triangular matrix, and the strictly upper
* triangular part of A is not referenced. If DIAG = 'U', the
* diagonal elements of A are also not referenced and are
* assumed to be 1.
* On exit, the (triangular) inverse of the original matrix, in
* the same storage format.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, A(i,i) is exactly zero. The triangular
* matrix is singular and its inverse can not be computed.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DTRTRI(java.lang.String uplo,