public class DTRTRS
- extends java.lang.Object
DTRTRS is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine dtrtrs.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DTRTRS solves a triangular system of the form
* A * X = B or A**T * X = B,
* where A is a triangular matrix of order N, and B is an N-by-NRHS
* matrix. A check is made to verify that A is nonsingular.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': A is upper triangular;
* = 'L': A is lower triangular.
* TRANS (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies the form of the system of equations:
* = 'N': A * X = B (No transpose)
* = 'T': A**T * X = B (Transpose)
* = 'C': A**H * X = B (Conjugate transpose = Transpose)
* DIAG (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'N': A is non-unit triangular;
* = 'U': A is unit triangular.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* NRHS (input) INTEGER
* The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns
* of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
* A (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* The triangular matrix A. If UPLO = 'U', the leading N-by-N
* upper triangular part of the array A contains the upper
* triangular matrix, and the strictly lower triangular part of
* A is not referenced. If UPLO = 'L', the leading N-by-N lower
* triangular part of the array A contains the lower triangular
* matrix, and the strictly upper triangular part of A is not
* referenced. If DIAG = 'U', the diagonal elements of A are
* also not referenced and are assumed to be 1.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
* On entry, the right hand side matrix B.
* On exit, if INFO = 0, the solution matrix X.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, the i-th diagonal element of A is zero,
* indicating that the matrix is singular and the solutions
* X have not been computed.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void DTRTRS(java.lang.String uplo,