public class Dgetf2
- extends java.lang.Object
Following is the description from the original
Fortran source. For each array argument, the Java
version will include an integer offset parameter, so
the arguments may not match the description exactly.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DGETF2 computes an LU factorization of a general m-by-n matrix A
* using partial pivoting with row interchanges.
* The factorization has the form
* A = P * L * U
* where P is a permutation matrix, L is lower triangular with unit
* diagonal elements (lower trapezoidal if m > n), and U is upper
* triangular (upper trapezoidal if m < n).
* This is the right-looking Level 2 BLAS version of the algorithm.
* M (input) INTEGER
* The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* On entry, the m by n matrix to be factored.
* On exit, the factors L and U from the factorization
* A = P*L*U; the unit diagonal elements of L are not stored.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M).
* IPIV (output) INTEGER array, dimension (min(M,N))
* The pivot indices; for 1 <= i <= min(M,N), row i of the
* matrix was interchanged with row IPIV(i).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -k, the k-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = k, U(k,k) is exactly zero. The factorization
* has been completed, but the factor U is exactly
* singular, and division by zero will occur if it is used
* to solve a system of equations.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void dgetf2(int m,