public class Dpotf2
- extends java.lang.Object
Following is the description from the original
Fortran source. For each array argument, the Java
version will include an integer offset parameter, so
the arguments may not match the description exactly.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DPOTF2 computes the Cholesky factorization of a real symmetric
* positive definite matrix A.
* The factorization has the form
* A = U' * U , if UPLO = 'U', or
* A = L * L', if UPLO = 'L',
* where U is an upper triangular matrix and L is lower triangular.
* This is the unblocked version of the algorithm, calling Level 2 BLAS.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether the upper or lower triangular part of the
* symmetric matrix A is stored.
* = 'U': Upper triangular
* = 'L': Lower triangular
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
* On entry, the symmetric matrix A. If UPLO = 'U', the leading
* n by n upper triangular part of A contains the upper
* triangular part of the matrix A, and the strictly lower
* triangular part of A is not referenced. If UPLO = 'L', the
* leading n by n lower triangular part of A contains the lower
* triangular part of the matrix A, and the strictly upper
* triangular part of A is not referenced.
* On exit, if INFO = 0, the factor U or L from the Cholesky
* factorization A = U'*U or A = L*L'.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -k, the k-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = k, the leading minor of order k is not
* positive definite, and the factorization could not be
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void dpotf2(java.lang.String uplo,