public class Dpptrf
- extends java.lang.Object
Following is the description from the original
Fortran source. For each array argument, the Java
version will include an integer offset parameter, so
the arguments may not match the description exactly.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DPPTRF computes the Cholesky factorization of a real symmetric
* positive definite matrix A stored in packed format.
* The factorization has the form
* A = U**T * U, if UPLO = 'U', or
* A = L * L**T, if UPLO = 'L',
* where U is an upper triangular matrix and L is lower triangular.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': Upper triangle of A is stored;
* = 'L': Lower triangle of A is stored.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* AP (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2)
* On entry, the upper or lower triangle of the symmetric matrix
* A, packed columnwise in a linear array. The j-th column of A
* is stored in the array AP as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AP(i + (j-1)*j/2) = A(i,j) for 1<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L', AP(i + (j-1)*(2n-j)/2) = A(i,j) for j<=i<=n.
* See below for further details.
* On exit, if INFO = 0, the triangular factor U or L from the
* Cholesky factorization A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T, in the same
* storage format as A.
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, the leading minor of order i is not
* positive definite, and the factorization could not be
* Further Details
* ======= =======
* The packed storage scheme is illustrated by the following example
* when N = 4, UPLO = 'U':
* Two-dimensional storage of the symmetric matrix A:
* a11 a12 a13 a14
* a22 a23 a24
* a33 a34 (aij = aji)
* Packed storage of the upper triangle of A:
* AP = [ a11, a12, a22, a13, a23, a33, a14, a24, a34, a44 ]
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void dpptrf(java.lang.String uplo,