public class Dpttrf
- extends java.lang.Object
Following is the description from the original
Fortran source. For each array argument, the Java
version will include an integer offset parameter, so
the arguments may not match the description exactly.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* DPTTRF computes the L*D*L' factorization of a real symmetric
* positive definite tridiagonal matrix A. The factorization may also
* be regarded as having the form A = U'*D*U.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* D (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* On entry, the n diagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix
* A. On exit, the n diagonal elements of the diagonal matrix
* D from the L*D*L' factorization of A.
* E (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1)
* On entry, the (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the tridiagonal
* matrix A. On exit, the (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the
* unit bidiagonal factor L from the L*D*L' factorization of A.
* E can also be regarded as the superdiagonal of the unit
* bidiagonal factor U from the U'*D*U factorization of A.
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -k, the k-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = k, the leading minor of order k is not
* positive definite; if k < N, the factorization could not
* be completed, while if k = N, the factorization was
* completed, but D(N) = 0.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void dpttrf(int n,