public class Dsptri
- extends java.lang.Object
Following is the description from the original
Fortran source. For each array argument, the Java
version will include an integer offset parameter, so
the arguments may not match the description exactly.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* DSPTRI computes the inverse of a real symmetric indefinite matrix
* A in packed storage using the factorization A = U*D*U**T or
* A = L*D*L**T computed by DSPTRF.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether the details of the factorization are stored
* as an upper or lower triangular matrix.
* = 'U': Upper triangular, form is A = U*D*U**T;
* = 'L': Lower triangular, form is A = L*D*L**T.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* AP (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2)
* On entry, the block diagonal matrix D and the multipliers
* used to obtain the factor U or L as computed by DSPTRF,
* stored as a packed triangular matrix.
* On exit, if INFO = 0, the (symmetric) inverse of the original
* matrix, stored as a packed triangular matrix. The j-th column
* of inv(A) is stored in the array AP as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AP(i + (j-1)*j/2) = inv(A)(i,j) for 1<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L',
* AP(i + (j-1)*(2n-j)/2) = inv(A)(i,j) for j<=i<=n.
* IPIV (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
* Details of the interchanges and the block structure of D
* as determined by DSPTRF.
* WORK (workspace) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, D(i,i) = 0; the matrix is singular and its
* inverse could not be computed.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void dsptri(java.lang.String uplo,