public class SGEEQU
- extends java.lang.Object
SGEEQU is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine sgeequ.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* SGEEQU computes row and column scalings intended to equilibrate an
* M-by-N matrix A and reduce its condition number. R returns the row
* scale factors and C the column scale factors, chosen to try to make
* the largest element in each row and column of the matrix B with
* elements B(i,j)=R(i)*A(i,j)*C(j) have absolute value 1.
* R(i) and C(j) are restricted to be between SMLNUM = smallest safe
* number and BIGNUM = largest safe number. Use of these scaling
* factors is not guaranteed to reduce the condition number of A but
* works well in practice.
* M (input) INTEGER
* The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* A (input) REAL array, dimension (LDA,N)
* The M-by-N matrix whose equilibration factors are
* to be computed.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M).
* R (output) REAL array, dimension (M)
* If INFO = 0 or INFO > M, R contains the row scale factors
* for A.
* C (output) REAL array, dimension (N)
* If INFO = 0, C contains the column scale factors for A.
* ROWCND (output) REAL
* If INFO = 0 or INFO > M, ROWCND contains the ratio of the
* smallest R(i) to the largest R(i). If ROWCND >= 0.1 and
* AMAX is neither too large nor too small, it is not worth
* scaling by R.
* COLCND (output) REAL
* If INFO = 0, COLCND contains the ratio of the smallest
* C(i) to the largest C(i). If COLCND >= 0.1, it is not
* worth scaling by C.
* AMAX (output) REAL
* Absolute value of largest matrix element. If AMAX is very
* close to overflow or very close to underflow, the matrix
* should be scaled.
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, and i is
* <= M: the i-th row of A is exactly zero
* > M: the (i-M)-th column of A is exactly zero
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void SGEEQU(int m,